Marketing Operations - Full-time
Responsible for creating all marketing material and coordinating the communications output within the company. Creates and delivers newsletter emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications.
The Marketing Associate will plan and implement our marketing, sponsorship and advertising activities. Below is a list of some of the responsibilities that will be required of this position.
- - Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- - Promote our services to different industries vertically such as , oil & Gas , Government , airports, Real Estate , Media , Events management companies , Healthcare , Fashion , Retail, Sports , Transportation, etc..
- - Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- - Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions, Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- - Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- - Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- - Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- - Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- - Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- - Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- - Create thought leadership materials.
- - Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- - Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- - Research media coverage and industry trends.
- - Develop fresh story ideas.
- - Conduct extensive media outreach.
- - Prepare briefing materials.
- - Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- - Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
Basic Qualifications Include::
- - Bachelor's degree.
- - 2-4 years of related experience.
- - Experience with selling solutions to various industries and new product development are a plus.
- - Some experience with event management, creation and implementation of diverse media content.
- - Marketing presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- - Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of virtual reality.
- - Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- - Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.